Gear up for an over-the-top underground adventure! We are going to ground kids in the rock solid foundation of God’s love, a love that takes us through life’s dark times. We are going to be following Jesus The Light Of The World!
Alrighty you spelunkers! Here are things you need to know:
- DayCamp is July 11 – 14 & July 18 – 21 (you may only choose one for your child to attend) from 9am - 12pm
- $25 per child
- Cave Quest is designed for kids 4 years old (by June 1st) – going into 4th grade.
(Spots for kids ages 4yrs - going into Kindergarten are limited as we keep a strict teacher/child ratio.)
Right now our Pre-K and going into Kindergarten groups are now FULL. The spots are limited as we need to keep our child to teacher ratio precise for everyone's enjoyment. We hope your little one can join us next year!
The going into 1st - 4th grade groups are still open!
- DayCamp is held here at NCCTK - 1816 18th St.
We are transforming our entire building to be an adventure 'underground'. (We don't REALLY go into any caves!)
- Register with a credit or debit card online or with cash or check at our main office.
Our main office is open M-Thurs from 9am - 4pm.
- We have a Fun Family Night to close off each week on July 14 &18. Parents get to come and see what the kids have been learning all week. (Time to be determined and more info to come.)
- All volunteers have been federally background checked and trained to have the most awesome, adventure packed fun that they can with your kiddo!
Caving is definitely an out-of-the-ordinary, exciting, and adventurous outing that we can't wait to explore with your kiddo!!